like when beyonce said “i woke up this way: flawless” she’s saying that flawless is not dependent on how she looks at a given moment; by dent of being alive, just by being authentic to herself, she’s flawless.
not “i woke up with this hair laid and makeup did and decked out clothes”. which is how everyone else apparently interpreted it.
marvel | text posts
- author: she didn't want to eat dinner because she doesn't like chicken noodle soup
- english teacher: even though it doesn't say it, we can infer that 17 years ago she encountered an attack from chickens while on a trip to africa visiting her great aunt who was dying from pneumonia which she got from chickens that were being harvested for the great feast
- tumblr: lol fukin stupid teacher
- loki: blinks
- tumblr: do you see this? do you see that blink? that fucking blink. it shows how much pain he has inside of him. look at him. all he wants is his father to love him. look at the tears that he is holding back. he's never been the favorite son, he always knew that he didn't belong. this is the fucking blink that makes me love loki. he's not a villain. he's just a scared, lonely child.
buttercup looks like Hitler
MEIN DIAPER IST POOPY.
Benedict Cumberbatch at the Porsche Carrera Cup
All those years, burying you in my memory. Pretending you didn’t exist. Keeping you a secret, even from myself. Pretending you weren’t the Doctor, when you were the Doctor more than anybody else. You were the Doctor on the day it wasn’t possible to get it right. But this time…You don’t have to do it alone.
"People crowd into the car around me, so we stand in four rows, shoulder-to-shoulder. And then something peculiar happens: fingers lace with mine, and a palm presses to my palm. Tobias, holding my hand.
My entire body is alive with energy. I squeeze his hand, and he squeezes back. He is awake. I was right.”
- Divergent by Veronica Roth